See what we're working on
CROP’s Study Results—and the Music that Echoes Them!
Full disclosure—I have two passions that continue to affect me deeply: delving into the social phenomena and markets that typify our era, and music, especially opera. In coming weeks, I will share these passions with you and reveal what excites me. Learn More >>
One Canadian out of four is climate skeptic (and Wagner’s Das Rheingold Redux)
I will continue where I left off last week with more commentary on the Trump administration. This time, I am turning my attention to the men nominated to head the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt and former Texas governor Rick Perry, respectively—two ardent Republicans whom I find intriguing. Learn More >>
40% of Canadians believe that life on Earth was created in six days (and Wagner’s Das Rheingold!)
I have always been fascinated by the promises and expectations that come with new political administrations, particularly in Washington, D.C. But this year’s program is off the charts—and has got off to a roaring start! Aside from all the controversy surrounding the first days of this new administration, the personalities of Mr. Trump’s team deserve a close look. Learn More >>
Read our blog
- One Canadian out of four is climate skeptic
- 40% of Canadians believe that life on Earth was created in six days
- CROP’s Study Results—and the Music that Echoes Them!
- The political climate in Quebec, January 2017
- Corporations & social responsibility - It all begins at home!
- Social Networks: Users’ Hot Buttons
- Collaborative consumption: Motivation of potential users
- Lemmy Kilmister: Unbridled, nihilistic hedonism!
- Innovations: To each their own reasons to adopt
- Canada as a “distinct” society and market
- Tapping into the U.S. market from up north